Cancer is a group of diseases characterized by uncontrollable growth and spread of abnormal cells. It is a cruel disease because it robs the victims of their future, dignity and independence, and besides, most of them have to deal with the decision of radiation and/or chemotherapy. Cancer is actually caused by changes in the genetic expression that normally control the growth and death of cell. The “changes in genes” is instigated by environmental stressors. This program focuses on supporting your general health, and minimizes the strong effects of your conventional cancer treatments. It is not a replacement for sound judgment and care of your oncologist. As an adjunct and supportive care, our program includes testing like:
- AMAS test to determine the prognosis of the cancer
- Blood Chemistry Advanced test for 60 biomarkers total to gather the current health of the cancerous body
- Nagalase test to monitor the efficacy of cancer treatment
- Neopterin test to map the progression of the disease
- Interpretation and Analysis of test results with colored report
and conservative treatments like:
- Hyperbaric oxygen therapy to assist in chemo and radiation burns, and most importantly improves the regenerative effects of the cells. Besides, it can alter the pH of the internal environment.
- Hyperketogenic diet to starve cancer cell of glucose
- Medical cannabis protocol to activate endocannabinoid system for pain and emotional management. Some studies have shown promising results to reduce tumor growth.
- Supplements support: MCP (PectoSol-C), GcMAF, MAP (master amino acid pattern), and cancer care nutrients
- Unlimited office visits, telephone calls, texts or emails support during care