“crack your codes for greater health and longevity™”
A person’s lifespan and susceptibility to a disease are determined by his/her underlying genetic factors and the environment they are immersed in. These genetic codes are affected by environmental inputs such as nutrition, diet, behaviors, pollution or toxicities including the emotional state and being. Moreover, your upbringing, previous in-utero state, and the age of your parents at conception can affect your genetic codes.
Genetics nutrition is a new science that study the genetic codes to locate ‘broken’ pathways that might lead to diseases and illnesses, and corrected them using targeted nutritional therapy in order to alter the genetic expression. Our program offers a novel approach based on this concept by altering the epigenes reactions to control and influence DNA expression. It includes various functional and advanced tests to measure the quality and quantity of the genes, and the treatment approaches focus on diet and lifestyle changes:
- 12 months of unlimited office visits, telephone call, text or email support
- Ammonia (Reams) urine test
- Blood Chemistry Advanced test of 60 biomarkers with urinalysis
- DAO Histamine Advanced test
- Dietary planning
- DNA genetic variants test
- Fecal blood stool test
- Hair Elements
- Hormones Comprehensive test includes adrenal, male and female
- Metabonomic HPA test
- Methylation Profile test
- Neurotransmitters test
- Organic Acids Test
- Sulfite and Sulfate urine strip tests
- Toxic Organic Chemical Profile including glyphosate
- Supplements ($4000 value)
- Interpretation and Analysis of each test with written report
Estimated all-inclusive cost is $13000 – $15000 USD.
NB: For clients of 23andme we can offer a comprehensive analysis and interpretation service for a cost of $3000 USD inclusive of consultation visit and treatment strategies.